- Remove your shoes before entering the Tour homes or put on shoe covers that are provided at each home.
- Children under 10 are free.
- Ensure that all children are escorted and supervised at all times.
- No cameras or camera phones are allowed in the Tour homes.
- Absolutely no photographs are to be taken inside the Tour homes.
- Anyone taking photos on the property or in the Tour homes will risk surrender of their ticket.
- No smoking and no food or drinks to be taken inside the Tour homes.
- Do not open cabinets, closets, drawers or refrigerators.
- Do not enter closets and rooms that have been closed or blocked.
- Restrooms are not available for public use.
- Do not block driveways or walk on lawns and landscaping.
- Respect each Tour homeowner, their neighbors, and neighborhood.
- Because these are private homes, special accommodations may not be possible in every situation.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for more information. If you have other questions, please call or drop us an email.
TOUR ADMISSION PRICES
Where do I pick up my tickets if I purchased after 5/21 or if I want to purchase day of.
House #1 -Address coming soon
ONLINE TICKET SALES CLOSED
HOME TOUR - 6/03/2017
AIA Members - $49
General Admission - $65
Purchases made between 4/1/17-5/21/17
AIA Members - $59
General Admission - $75
After 5/21/17 and Day of purchase - $75 for all tour goers
DAY OF PURCHASE:
ADDRESS WILL BE POSTED 1 WEEK PRIOR
Hours are 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
The tickets are non-transferable entry for one individual to each of the five featured homes on 06/03/2017 between 10 am and 4 pm. Submit your ticket to the door host at each home for entry.
All purchases made are non-refundable.
Advanced purchase price ends at 5 pm 5/21/2017. Tickets purchased by 5/21/2017 will be mailed, otherwise they can be picked up at our Day of Ticket Office, home #1.
The Tour is presented by American Institute of Architects, Santa Clara Valley Chapter